home tutorials recipes aprons/patterns Soaps

Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Sentsy Dealer

Sentsy Icon
My sister Lil has talked me into selling Sentsy, scented wax burners.

They are so fabulous. The scent your rooms like a highly scented candles without the bother of smoking wicks. Because they don't use a wick they can pack each Scentsy Bar with more fragrance oil than most 12 oz. jarred candles. They have more than 80 fragrances to choose from. I can't wait to get my starter packet and play with the wonderful products.

They sell burners that run on light bulbs.
Sentsy Burners
They are very easy to care for. When you are done with a scent you can pour it back into it's container, wipe out the burner and put a different wax in. You can control how much scent you use too. The Sentsy Bars have score marks on them so you can melt just one cube or the whole bar if you want. I like that option. I love candles but hate that I can't control the scent amount.
Sentsy Product
They offer Room sprays, Car candles, Sentsy Warmers, Plug-in Warmers, Sentsy bars, and Sentsy Bricks.
Ok now that I feel like I just shamelessly sold myself, you can check out my new Sentsy Website. You can order directly from that site or you can contact me and do an on-line party.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...