home tutorials recipes aprons/patterns Soaps

Friday, January 04, 2008

Sassy Apron Swap - Spring 2008

OK, I have been sitting on this bit of information for about as long as I can.
I am going to host 4 apron swaps in 2008. I am so excited about this, I can't stand it!!
The swaps will be run though my new
Apron Swap Blog.
SASbutton
The first swap is due in March and the aprons are to be made with a Spring Theme. For all the details go here to read up on them and sign up. I can't wait to see all the aproning friends that come!!
*(The very talented Deanna of Domestic Chicky Designs created the lovely button for me.)

2 comments:

angeliclenore said...

EEEEEEKKKKK!!! I am so excited, AND I just can't hide it!

This is so cool Lucy! I am emailing you RIGHT NOW!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I have GOT to sign up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...